Your donation is tax deductible! Your donation is also tax deductible. The tax deduction makes up 45% of the donation. The total donation can be up to 10% of total net income (with a limit of 376,350 euros).
Why should you become a donor?
- Small contributions can have a big impact: with 30 euros you can give a child the chance to go to school for one year.
- Your donation contributes to structural change by providing an environment where children have sufficient food, medical care, protection and education, so that they can stand up for their own rights.
- KIYO works with local organizations to have a more sustainable impact.
- By donating on a regular or monthly basis, KIYO can make structural and sustainable change.
- Starting from a donation of 40 euros, your contribution is tax deductible. The tax deduction is 45% of the donation.
- When you contribute on a regular basis, administrative costs can be reduced and more money can go to children in the South.
- You help KIYO work independently of governments or companies.
When you make your will, you can decide to give a part of your legacy to KIYO and give a generation of vulnerable children the chance to take their future into their own hands. On top of that, a charitable cause benefits from a favorable inheritance tax. Would you like to know more about KIYO or talk about it with our director Iris Bogaerts. You can contact her via
email@example.com or +32 (0) 2 510 61 93.